[APG Public List] Research needs in Emporia, Lyon County, KS

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Thu Mar 4 02:16:21 MST 2010

I wish to let all of my good friends in APG hear a great big thank you for
the information.  I think I found the family by use of a search in Newspaper
Archives.  I found an obituary which tells me that this family has all died
out except one daughter and she lives in Auburn, Alabama.
Now all I will need to do is begin to beg Kansas for death records to prove
the others are not still living.
Many thanks

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida