[APG Public List] Old Medical Term

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Wed Mar 3 18:48:20 MST 2010

I think it could be cankered throat, or what was also known as 'throat
distemper' or 'putrid throat' now called diphtheria

apologies if this has already been answered, haven't read through all
emails.

Larry Boswell BA, PLCGS
www.TheBackstairs.com
http://thebackstairs.com/blog/
"Historical & Genealogical Research Services"
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
laboswell at rogers.com