[APG Public List] Suicide in Italy / Contact Italian newspaper / State Archive

Vera Nagel vpanews at t-online.de
Wed Mar 3 11:37:36 MST 2010

You're most welcome, Craig. (It has been quite a long time since we've last
been in touch, right?)

Or you could try to contact the

Archivio Centrale Dello Stato (translation: Central State Archive)
They hold:
"Records of public Institutions, private archives of leading personalities,
photographic and audiovisual archives" and a lot more.

Address: Piazzale degli Archivi 27, 00144 Roma - phone +39 06 545 481

E-mail: acs at beniculturali.it or acs at archivi.beniculturali.it

Home page: http://www.archivi.beniculturali.it/ACS/index.html (in Italian
only!! - sorry)

....asking for help in order to find any kind of records, newspaper articles
or what so ever regarding the suicide of Mrs. Hester Pfister in November
1912.

They may even be able to tell you whether Rome had other newspapers in 1912
(say perhaps more local ones) besides the one I already mentioned below.

Happy hunting and have fun,
Vera