[APG Public List] RE: APGPublicList Digest, Vol 5, Issue 3

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Wed Mar 3 08:29:58 MST 2010

I've always had problems trying to print directly from Ancestry itself. Are
you having problems downloading a copy to be printed separately?

On the subject of Ancestry, I've never adjusted to the new search, and I see
the old version is slowly being adjusted to look more like the new.  I hate
the idea that I can't jump ahead in pages easily.  And not being able to see
all the available databases/collections as easily.  I wonder if the idea
isn't to slow down searches, because for me that's the effect the new search
facility has.  Maybe it grows on you?
Larry Boswell BA, PLCGS
www.TheBackstairs.com
http://thebackstairs.com/blog/
"Historical & Genealogical Research Services"
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
laboswell at rogers.com