[APG Public List] Help using NUCMC

Amy Crow amy at amyjohnsoncrow.com
Wed Mar 3 08:21:03 MST 2010

Try not abbreviating the state. I just did a search on "churches Baker County Georgia" (without the quotes) and got 6 hits. Also, you get more hits when you select the "Simple Search Form (word list) -- titles, notes, and subject fields," it encompasses the most fields in your search.

Amy Johnson Crow, CG,
Reynoldsburg, Ohio