[APG Public List] Help using NUCMC

MFP courthouseresearcher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 08:16:13 MST 2010

Years ago, I could type into NUCMC, for example; churches Baker County, GA
and obtain hits. Today, that does not happen, and I am hoping someone will
help me understand what I should be doing.

I want information on churches that existed prior to 1800 in Dickinson
Township, Washington County, PA and Mifflin Township, Allegheny County, PA.
How would I phrase that statement using NUCMC? So far today, I have tried
about ten or twelve different queries with same result: "no matches".

Is there in use today a preferable-to-NUCMC search site for gathering
information such as that above? Taxes? Militia units?

TIA

Mag