[APG Public List] APG Vendor Booth Volunteer UPDATE

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Wed Mar 3 03:13:31 MST 2010

Good morning fellow APGer's,

Here is the most current posting of volunteers for the APG vendor booth in
Salt Lake City.  Everyone has been so nice to fill the spots.  At this time
we are short only six (6) people.  I especially need a person to be in the
booth with me at the very opening bell.  Don't be bashful.  I assure you
that it will be fun and will have you walking away feeling like you have
done something good for APG.

Check it out:

http://floridadetective.net/APGNGSSLClist.pdf

Let me know where you want your name in this list.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com

Board for Certification of Genealogists