[APG Public List] Suicide in Italy / Contact Italian newspaper

Vera Nagel vpanews at t-online.de
Wed Mar 3 02:13:32 MST 2010

Craig,

A few more thoughts on this.... in case it was me I would contact the
Italian newspaper "Corriere della Sera" which was founded in 1886 in case my
memory is correct.

Their homepage (in English) is http://www.corriere.it/english/
Then use the "Contact us" link. italianlife at corriere.it

I would ask them whether their archive has any articles about this suicide
of Mrs. Hester Pfister who apparently was a "well-known society lady" back
then.

Or you could try the New York University Libraries here
http://library.nyu.edu/research/news/historical/nyc2.html
who from my understanding also have the "Corriere della Serra" on microfilm
for that specific time frame of interest.

My two cents only,
Vera Nagel