[APG Public List] Hester Laughlin Pfister and Possible Drug Abuse

Kate Foote kate at comm1net.net
Tue Mar 2 22:39:23 MST 2010

Craig and all,

I must, sadly, admit that I have not followed this thread very closely - and now realize how very, very, intriguing it is. This last bit of information, regarding the ease of availability of "legal" narcotic drugs, adds what I would consider an interesting dimension. I was struck by Ray's post earlier that the method of this death, i.e. gunshot, was atypical as suicide for a woman of that time period - and possibly still today?