[APG Public List] RE: APGPublicList Digest, Vol 5, Issue 3

Connie Bradbury bradbury at acsalaska.net
Tue Mar 2 19:03:20 MST 2010

I am pretty unhappy with Ancestry.com's print when it comes to censuses.  I
have subscribed to Ancestry.com since they first came on line.  So, it is
not like I don't know how to do it.

Today, I wanted to print a 1920 image and I selected "landscape" and it
printed out in portrait BUT the image was about 2" x 4".

Several other images I tried I got nothing but blank paper except for lines
at the top or bottom and no image.

I just tried to print a 1870 image and while it was loading I had to go away
from the computer for several minutes so when I came back I tried to print
it and the image consisted of Page 1 - about half the image and two more
blank pages.

I sure hope someone from Ancestry monitors this site because so far I have
been unsuccessful at contacting them directly.

Last week I know the Family History Center was having a lot of problems but
I couldn't take time to go over and try to troubleshoot.  Patrons were
pretty unhappy.

Connne