[APG Public List] Re: APGPublicList Digest, Vol 5, Issue 1

eshown at comcast.net eshown at comcast.net
Tue Mar 2 13:14:44 MST 2010

Craig wrote:
>What I think we really need is access to the Vatican archives. The Pope's
personal physician attended Hester after she hot herself in the head that
fateful morning. She was not yet dead but did not long survive. There was in
inquest led by the Pope's physician.

Interesting. A woman shot herself in the head? No sleeping pills. No
overdose on some narcotic. Have you sought statistics for how common or rare
"shooting herself in the head" was for female suicides of that era?

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL, FASG
Tennessee