[APG Public List] Historical vs Current Name Places

Bonnie Kohler kohlerbj at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 2 07:17:36 MST 2010

I use the current location, but I do source the location with information about previous county designations. The reason I use the current location is that on the rare occasion when I need to sort the data in my family file, like when I want to find out which family members are buried in a certain county, or which ones lived in a certain place, all of the entries will show up in a search.

Bonnie Dunphy Kohler
APG member, Fla. Chapter