[APG Public List] Citing Sources - Your Opinio

Claire Bettag claire at clairebettag.com
Wed Jun 30 08:56:58 MDT 2010

Linda,
It would be a great service if you (and other researchers) posted ideas like this directly to NARA's blog, as few archivists follow the APG forums. The new archivist and his team are trying to elicit ideas, needs, suggestions from researchers around the country (not just the local researchers), and trying to get more people engaged. But too few researchers are participating. I encourage you, and everyone on the list, to participate in the NARA dialogue. Go to: http://blogs.archives.gov/online-public-access/

Discussion categories (listed as links in a column on the right) include: Archives.gov Redesign; Databases; DC-area researchers; digitization; education; Events; Family Tree Fridays; Films; Genealogy / Family History; Miscellaneous; Nara Staff Favorites; Online Research; Open Government; Photographs; Questions; Records Management; Reproductions; Research; Social Media; Tech Tuesdays.

I hope you'll post the ideas you have here to the blog! Thanks for listening!

Claire

Claire Bettag
1685 34th Street NW
Washington, DC 20007