[APG Public List] Help in Clay Center, KS

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Wed Jun 30 07:04:18 MDT 2010

I know most of our APG members live in or near the major metropolitan areas
of KS but I need to find a local researcher in Clay Center, Clay County, KS.

If anyone knows a researcher or a local gen. soc. in that area please advise
me so I can make contact.

I am looking for a man who died about 1920 in Clay Center.  The man appears
to have had no children.

Thanks

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida