[APG Public List] Citing Sources - Your Opinion

Morris Simon mosimon at comcast.net
Tue Jun 29 12:43:51 MDT 2010

I agree, Joan. One of my clients recently asked me to help him "tidy up" his private tree on Ancestry by adding sources and digital images of gravestones. While doing that, I discovered that Ancestry actually has a very workable (if a bit tedious) citation system, and that it will provide most of the same documentation I could get into a well-sourced professional report. Now, if we could only get Ancestry's customers to use it .....

Morris