[APG Public List] Citing Sources - Your Opinion

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 20:01:22 MDT 2010

Cindy,

Hello again.  I recognize you from the heritagegenealogycollege at yahoo.com email list.  I didn't know that you were studying with the online college in Scotland.  That's exciting.  I would suggest that you contact Larry Boswell and the Source Citation email list that he created about a month ago just for discussing the importance of citations, etc.  The address is:  SourceCitations at yahoogroups.com

Jeanette Daniels
Heritage Genealogical College
www.genealogy.edu