[APG Public List] Question about wills

Ray Beere Johnson II raybeere at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 17:25:37 MDT 2010

Donna (and everyone);
     I apologise. I did not mean to imply that you said - or thought - anything of the sort. I admit seeing the remarks you quoted sparked the train of thought which led to my post, but I deliberately did _not_ quote you, because I was not responding to your post in specific, but to the thoughts it stirred in my own mind.
     Your post was interesting, and perfectly reasonable. None of us can ever hope to cover every single point in a single post. Reading your remarks - which were not at all poorly phrased - caused me to recall various people who discovered such comments and drew the wrong conclusions. This seemed, to me, to be a separate and important point which might help someone.
     Since I wasn't responding directly to your post, but adding my own thoughts in a different direction, I didn't quote you, and it didn't occur to me that you or anyone else might suspect I was accusing you of the errors I was warning against. I apologise for failing to make that clear before.
                         Ray Beere Johnson II