[APG Public List] Off topic-was Home Depot in NJ-now bypass in Indianapolis-still cemeteries

Michael John Neill mjnrootdig at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 09:36:22 MDT 2010

This reminded me of a cemetery that I used to notice on I69 near
Indianapolis (always when coming home from the ACPL, no less) that suddenly
was "gone."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/13877156/detail.html#

<http://www.theindychannel.com/news/13877156/detail.html#>I am not certain
precisely where it was on the old interstate system before it was moved. But
I always went by it as I came south from Ft. Wayne and was circling
Indianapolis headed to get on I74 west towards Illinois. I had forgotten not
seeing it until I read the article about the cemetery in the Lowe's parking
lot.

Michael

--
Michael John Neill