[APG Public List] Question about wills

FamRSearch at aol.com FamRSearch at aol.com
Sun Jun 27 18:12:47 MDT 2010

Some state have probate laws that allow a child to challenge a will if they
 are left out of it. By giving $1 it is a way to show that the person
writing the  will new the child existed and only wanted him or her to have $1 and
no further  part of the estate.  I many cases that child has already been
given their  share in order for them to set up house keeping but sometimes it
is because of  family discord.

Julia Coldren-Walker

In a message dated 6/27/2010 7:19:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,