[APG Public List] Sobbing in frustration

Charles S. Mason, Jr. cgrs791 at netscape.com
Sat Jun 26 15:03:39 MDT 2010

Rondina,

You have the answer, we hit reply and then type our message and do not see
what is below.  Actually I like having the previous message because I
sometimes miss the original message and this way I can scroll down and read
it.  I do not have to wade through all the mail sent to me to try and find
the original.

Chuck Mason

  _____