[APG Public List] celebrity connections to royalty or famous historical people

Meredith Hoffman / GenerationsWeb mhoffman at generationsweb.com
Fri Jun 25 15:57:11 MDT 2010

I'd add to Elizabeth's good list that, for me, genealogy is a way for
us to be witnesses to the lives of our ancestors, to acknowledge that
they existed and mattered. It's even more important when those
ancestors are _not_ famous or royalty or nobility, simply ordinary
people whose lives have as much "right" to be remembered as the
_famous_ ones.

--Meredith

Meredith Hoffman / GenerationsWeb
Plymouth, MA