[APG Public List] [APG Members] friend of a friend

Terry Reigel terry at reigelridge.com
Fri Jun 25 11:47:04 MDT 2010

Laura Prescott wrote:

> May I suggest that you take your continuing dialogue off
> of the public and member lists at this point, please?
> Thank you.

Why?

So far as the member list goes, I'm not a member, and so I didn't post anything there. If Larry's posted my comments there in violation of my copyright, and responded to them their, those posts should be removed from the archives.

As far as the public list is concerned, that's where he called me a liar, and where he needs to publicly recant.

Terry Reigel