[APG Public List] [APG Members] friend of a friend

Terry Reigel terry at reigelridge.com
Fri Jun 25 11:31:13 MDT 2010

LBoswell wrote:

> I bet someone on the list will say "a friend of a guy on
> the APG list" sent money (dropping one of the
> generations).

Larry,

So, if I get you right, I told you that I was in direct conversation with one of the two principals involved. I asked about how it happened, and she volunteered that one of the people who received the email did indeed send money, and they were trying (unsuccessfully, I suspect) to stop the transaction. And you say that there has still not been an actual case known where a victim sent money. I don't know any other way to understand your position other than you are saying that I am lying, or my correspondent was lying. Tell me another explanation for your position.

Terry