[APG Public List] Sobbing in frustration

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Fri Jun 25 08:09:49 MDT 2010

It's never intentional, nothing to do with being rude, but it's a problem
that is never going to end.  It comes with using Digest mode, and it happens
on every email list.  You can remind us all until the end of time, and it's
still going to happen because we forget.

I don't use Digest mode simply because it is too frustrating. Anyone using
that mode is going to find that this problem is one that will never be
resolved.  Maybe Digest mode isn't something that really works well any
longer given the realities of email messaging.

Larry