[APG Public List] APG FGS Booth Volunteer List UPDATE

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Fri Jun 25 03:05:58 MDT 2010

Good morning friends,

I have been attending one of the educational programs in IGHR at Samford
University.  Now that I am back in my office I have updated the volunteer
list and this is the most current posted on the web site.

Please review your schedule and let me know if you can put your name into
one of the empty slots.  We should have at least two in each slot at the
booth.

Just send me an email to let me know your time schedule and I will add to it
as needed.

Your help is always appreciated - it is on behalf of a great organization -
APG!

http://floridadetective.net/APG-FGS-Knoxville.pdf

Thank you.

Alvie L. Davidson CG