[APG Public List] Sobbing in frustration

Morris Simon mosimon at comcast.net
Thu Jun 24 22:25:38 MDT 2010

Jillian and others,

Most email client software provides an option to reply without copying the original message. If you really think it bothers you or your recipients, just set the switch and you'll never repeat messages again. I personally choose to "tailor" my own replies because some readers on a list may have no idea how a discussion thread started without reading at least some of the background. The "no-repeat" switch is more useful when chatting one-on-one rather than among many readers on a list.

Then there's always the delete key ......

Morris