[APG Public List] SCAM: My Predicament!!!! (Need Help).

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Thu Jun 24 14:23:04 MDT 2010

I believe it is hitting hotmail accounts. At least the 4 friends that I know
of all had internet based emails that were hijacked and this type of message
was sent out. I understand that some give instructions on how to wire money
to that foreign country and that some people's friends have actually done
it. No wonder they keep on trying. They get money wired to them!

-- Elissa in Pittsburgh

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG

www.PowellGenealogy.com