[APG Public List] (no subject)

Shelley keli1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 14:10:36 MDT 2010

one thing, while we are all commenting on this email etc, use a different subject, just in case someone is not in the loop, they still might see the urgency to help.

"Know Your Roots, they are Long and Strong", Shelley
Researching Davis/Brand, Roper/Goens/Goins/Marsh, Cureton/ Murphy/McCorkle/Henry & Boyer/Worden families. PA, VA, WV, OH, TN, KY, IL, MI
http://www.examiner.com/x-46351-Charlottesville-Genealogy-Examiner
http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/m/u/r/Shelley-Murphy/index.html