[APG Public List] My Predicament!!!! (Need Help).

gwen.pryor at gmail.com gwen.pryor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:32:42 MDT 2010

I was the victim of this scam a few weeks ago. Someone got into my email
account and sent this email to my entire list. It took me 24 hrs before I
could get into my account and change my password. Some friends called to
make sure I was ok. Others I had just seen a few hours ago and knew it was
a hoax. I am convinced it came from Facebook which is why I removed myself
from it. Just Beware1