[APG Public List] My Predicament!!!! (Need Help).

Charles S. Mason, Jr. cgrs791 at netscape.com
Thu Jun 24 12:50:37 MDT 2010

I did not receive this message, but if I had I would have checked into it
before sending money.  Any information around about how to spot fraudulent
emails lists spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure as tip offs.  The
mixture of I being capitalized in some places and not in others would have
been a red flag for me.

Chuck Mason

  _____