[APG Public List] For Speakers and Presenters

Shelley keli1 at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 14:11:22 MDT 2010

 Thank you for sharing Ray.  I am preparing for a work related presentation in DC in July. I have never been to this facility/hotel and don't know what I am up against as far as equip, etc. I am sure it is top notch.   I requested my equipment needs, but again, you never know, and this will be my largest group ever (150)..so I want to be prepared for just about anything...thanks again!

"Know Your Roots, they are Long and Strong", Shelley
Researching Davis/Brand, Roper/Goens/Goins/Marsh, Cureton/ Murphy/McCorkle/Henry & Boyer/Worden families. PA, VA, WV, OH, TN, KY, IL, MI
http://www.examiner.com/x-46351-Charlottesville-Genealogy-Examiner
http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/m/u/r/Shelley-Murphy/index.html