[APG Public List] For Speakers and Presenters

Ray Beere Johnson II raybeere at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 11:26:03 MDT 2010

     Just because someone is not in your field, or you don't idolise them (I am not an Apple fanboy), does not mean you can't learn some things from them.
     I thought this article in the tech press, dealing with the techniques Steve Jobs uses to cope when there's a technical glitch might be useful to the speakers and presenters out there.
     <http://www.macworld.com/article/151903/2010/06/stevejobs_presentations.html?lsrc=rss_main>
     Yes, it references a very technical presentation - but as the article points out, in just about any talk, there are things that can go wrong, and the techniques can be adapted to most situations.
                              Ray Beere Johnson II