[APG Public List] Off Topic-Beautiful Cem. Photos

Kate Foote kate at comm1net.net
Mon Jun 14 15:30:30 MDT 2010

Lovely, thanks for sharing....

Kate

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CL Swope (alfonsa)
  To: APG LIST as of Summer 2009
  Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 3:18 PM
  Subject: [APG Public List] Off Topic-Beautiful Cem. Photos

  I bookmarked this a long time ago (from where? I hope not here), and
  lifted some of the tombstone photos for my screen saver. On cataloging
  bookmarks again, I came across it for the when and if someone wants to
  relax from the looking for them, and see some that grabbed attention
  only for beauty. I must have done a search for tombstones with trees, so
  it will take you to those hits.
  http://fiveprime.org/hivemind/Tags/tombstone,tree