[APG Public List] SourceCitation is now an open group

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Sat Jun 12 12:04:06 MDT 2010

To join the Yahoo group "SourceCitations go to

there isn't anything added before the http,  apparently a code is added
sometimes as I send that out which prevents Internet explorer from reading
the address properly.

You'll be asked to create a yahoo user name (consists of a new or existing
yahoo email address) and a password (if you don't already have that for
yahoo).  You can then have the group's messages sent to the email address of
your choice.

If anyone has problems, email me and I'll send you a direct 'invite'.

best

Larry

Larry Boswell BA, PLCGS
Listowner, TheoryGen (a non-archived list)
&
SourceCitations (open list for source citations questions & discussions)