[APG Public List] UPDATE of APG/FGS Booth List for Knoxville 2010

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Fri Jun 11 19:32:32 MDT 2010

Dear Friends of APG,

It is now necessary for me to pack my SUV and head to Birmingham, AL to
attend the annual IGHR program.

Also it is necessary to provide the two lists with an update of all the
volunteers who have already posted their name to this list.  The list is
still in need of someone to staff it at the opening on Friday at noon.  If
anyone might be choosing to not attend the APG Luncheon that person might
consider volunteering to take care of the booth.

When you click this link you will see how well the list is filling out.  All
is very much appreciated.

http://www.floridadetective.net/APG-FGS-Knoxville.pdf

I will be monitoring the list and watching my emails all the week while I am
in Birmingham.

Thanks

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida