[APG Public List] [TGF] [APG Members] Source Citation study group

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Thu Jun 10 21:19:21 MDT 2010

Michele or anyone so moved,
Feel free to start the discussion on TGF. When Harold posted segments of the
_Standards Manual_ he did not wait for permission (from who?) but
spearheaded the effort. Even if a subsequent study group repeats studying
the chapters, it would not be the same. Just as no two courses taught from
the same material are ever the same.

Go for it!

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG