[APG Public List] [APG Members] [TGF] Source Citation study group commencing soon

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 19:05:52 MDT 2010

All,

Not to compete or otherwise take away from Larry's Source Citation list, but
I have actually been working on developing a ProGen-like study group program
surrounding Evidence Explained with a few others from the group.

The group would involve in-depth exploration of EE's explanation of the
various kinds of sources, evidence, etc., as well as some of the hundreds of
record groups.  "Assignments" would involve citing records from one's own
collections, creating citations for less common records, and addressing some
of the issues involved with these various topics.

The full program is not quite "Ready for Prime Time" but I will certainly
keep the lists current on the progress, and an announcement will be coming
when it is closer to completion.

Michael Hait
michael.hait at hotmail.com
http://www.haitfamilyresearch.com