[APG Public List] [TGF] [APG Members] Source Citationstudy groupcommencinc soon

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Thu Jun 10 18:32:32 MDT 2010

Thanks Michele,
I honestly think these ventures are all great ideas.  Source citations have
been a subject that is central to what we do, maybe in a sense *the*
defining subject.  So all approaches that try to expand our knowledge of the
subject are good, and I suspect there will be cross-pollination between them
all.  From the start I expected that the good opportunities for discussion
on the TGF list would be a resource for members of the study group to
consult, and then bring the information back from there to the group.  I
think that's in my description to the yahoo group I pointed out that
"cross-posting" from the group *to* relevant lists is not only encouraged,
but is going to be essential (not in those words, but that was my thought on
the TGF lists and APG public).  In fact when I forwarded the information to
Christy (list owner for TGF) and asked if she would post it on TGF for me, I
explained how I thought this study group would be a natural complement to
TGF and similar lists.

It's neat to see the subject taking off like this.

Larry
Larry Boswell BA, PLCGS
www.TheBackstairs.com
http://thebackstairs.com/blog/
"Experts in Historical & Genealogical Research"
Listowner, TheoryGen (a non-archived list)
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
laboswell at rogers.com