[APG Public List] [APG Members] Source Citation study groupcommencinc soon

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Thu Jun 10 13:32:57 MDT 2010

Re: [APG Members] [APG Public List] Source Citation study groupcommencinc
soonI noticed your later message and skipped to it.

I think this one is going to be a mix of  'forum' and 'directed study'
(directed in that it probably is useful to have a moderator adjust the pace
of the flow of topics to reflect what's going on within in the list itself).

But the premise and the group are only half a day old, so let's give it a
little more time before judgements are pronounced.  The people signing up
are expressing enthusiasm for the idea of intensely studying this whole
subject in a group forum

but there is an important role for Elizabeth or anyone else with specific
expertise if they wish to accept it.

Larry

Larry Boswell BA, PLCGS
www.TheBackstairs.com
http://thebackstairs.com/blog/
"Experts in Historical & Genealogical Research"
Listowner, TheoryGen (a non-archived list)
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
laboswell at rogers.com