[APG Public List] [APG Members] Source Citation study group commencinc soon

Connie Sheets clsheets1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 13:31:06 MDT 2010

Craig,

It was not my intention to suggest Larry has not been open about the list.  I did not understand from his description whether participants would be self-selecting, or he would approve only certain requests to join while deeming other applicants too experienced.  I was seeking clarification, and had no intent to criticize Larry.

I suspect there are times when even Elizabeth struggles with understanding a source and figuring out how to best cite it, and I remain bothered by the suggestion that she or anyone else would be "restricted" from joining.  But it is Larry's list, and he can do with it as he likes.

Connie