[APG Public List] [APG Members] Source Citation studygroupcommencinc soon

Morris Simon mosimon at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 13:10:17 MDT 2010

This discussion about a discussion group is interesting. The fact that we're having it indicates that some of us feel a need for it. In my case, I want to refresh my citation skills after a long absence from professional writing. We all know that proper citation of sources is essential in professional research, and most of us can refer to guides like Elizabeth's on our own. But types of sources change, and in the absence of unequivocal professional standards it is often helpful to have an open dialog with colleagues about changing source material and the best ways to cite it. I can certainly appreciate the fact that some of us will not need such a dialog. Thanks, Larry, for providing a forum (whether in Yahoo or elsewhere) for the rest of us.

Morris
http://home.comcast.net/~mosimon/site/