[APG Public List] [APG Members] Source Citation study group commencinc soon

Craig Kilby persisto at live.com
Thu Jun 10 12:37:14 MDT 2010

Connie,

I think Larry has been quite public about his goals, and how to join his list-serves. I personally don't like the yahoo.com part of it, because it is a hassle, and even jumping through the hoops for (me) has not been easy. But I don't think it is fair to say he has not been completely open in answering questions on the APG lists, and he has been very forthcoming about his objectives. He has explained them all most clearly. It may not suit everyone (including me) but so be it. I am always glad to learn of new alternatives.

Craig