[APG Public List] SourceCitation better link version 2

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at me.com
Thu Jun 10 11:56:29 MDT 2010

Craig - your objects are so noted.  But in my defense:  I am just
starting my "professional" genealogical education.  I know how to do
the research (mostly - some I have not needed to try yet as it does
not apply to my family), I know how to fill in a family group sheet.
But the in-depth stuff is new to me - I can write a legally
sufficient  Date of Birth Determination for the SSA, but can i write a
great research report or other genealogy report?  I do not think so
considering the hard time I have had with understanding the language
used in the BCG standards.  Therefore, I think this might be one way
for me to truly understand what is meant by some of the terminology,.
Maybe citations is not the right place, but it is a starting place.