[APG Public List] [APG Members] Source Citation study group commencinc soon

Connie Sheets clsheets1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 11:11:18 MDT 2010

[I apologize in advance if I'm cross posting to the wrong lists; I've lost track of what was posted where].

Larry,

Could you please respond to Elizabeth's question publicly?  In addition, could you let us know how you plan to distinguish those who are allowed to join your list vs. those who are not?

Although I have little time to participate in another group, I might be interested if I could be assured that authors of relevant books or articles, and anyone else who is willing to serve in a mentor role, are available to answer questions or offer relevant comments at all times.

I have little interest in a group that would restrict membership, particularly when I've not seen a description of how you plan to decide who is able to join and who is not.  If your intent is to allow individuals like Elizabeth to participate only on certain occasions, I'm not comfortable with that, as it could easily lead to loss of context for all involved.

I do like Linda's idea of a Google Wave experiment.

Connie Sheets
Arizona