[APG Public List] SourceCitation better link version 2

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Thu Jun 10 10:19:31 MDT 2010

ahh, but Craig, you're talking to someone who thinks Statistical Analysis is
one the most stimulating subjects in the world,  Yes, ready to scour the
depths of source citations like they've never been scoured before!

If I can get a link up that works.  Apparently my link gets this added to
the front for some reason: x-usc

removing that should take care of it, but here's the link again in plain
text.

It's probably better if you type that address into your browser rather than
just click on it.

but anyone who has problems, let me know and I'll send out a direct invite

Craig, Craig! Wake up, you nodded off reading this!  I know it's minutia and
picky, but so is Stats!

Larry

Larry Boswell BA, PLCGS
www.TheBackstairs.com
http://thebackstairs.com/blog/
"Experts in Historical & Genealogical Research"
Listowner, TheoryGen (a non-archived list)