[APG Public List] citation Think Tank

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Thu Jun 10 09:55:54 MDT 2010

just to clarify that I'm not setting up a "class".  The moderated aspect is
only to keep discussions within a 'study' or learning approach, rather than
drifting off into wider discussions.  It's going to be a cooperative study
discussion area, a round table set up. My role will be to keep things moving
along by providing some direction, or hold things up when more time is
needed on a particular area.  More to make sure that the discussion move
along in a linear fashion.  I intend to be a participant, learning along
with the rest, and offering any insights that I can to meet the goal of
helping people reach a higher level of understanding and confidence in the
writing of source citations.

A lot of concentration on the basics.  Understanding the nature and purposes
of source citations in genealogy.

On joining the group, there's a problem at the moment. The links appear to
function sporadically, some people are able to get through and others are
having problems.  I think the problem is that I set it up as an "unlsted
group".  I'm attempting to have it show as a listed group (which will solve
the problem)

In the meantime if anyone has problems joining please let me know off list.
I should have things fixed shortly

Larry Boswell BA, PLCGS
www.TheBackstairs.com
http://thebackstairs.com/blog/
"Experts in Historical & Genealogical Research"
Listowner, TheoryGen (a non-archived list)
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
laboswell at rogers.com