[APG Public List] Salt Lake City

Craig Kilby persisto at live.com
Thu Jun 10 09:26:43 MDT 2010

I must admit, this article has slightly changed my mind about ever going to SLC. Were I to continue my thoughts on this subject it would no doubt offend half of the people here (and bring out the Thought Police telling me how mightily they were so offended, and demanding an apology to "the list") , and make the other half laugh their socks off.  If and when I go there, I'll be sure to let ya'll know. If someone beats me to it, please give us a full report.

Craig