[APG Public List] citation Think Tank

eshown at comcast.net eshown at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 09:25:07 MDT 2010

Larry,

You are generous indeed to launch this study group. I note you state that it
will be a "restricted group" and "not a place for those who already have a
high degree of confidence in writing source citations."  You also state that
you will be using EE and "going step by step through that text, from front
to back."

While I really do not have time to participate actively on another list, I
would like to at least 'be available' for times when EE is misunderstood or
for the inevitable occasions when no one on the group has experience with a
particular type of source that EE covers. May I subscribe also?

Elizabeth