[APG Public List] SourceCitation better link

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Thu Jun 10 09:24:20 MDT 2010

I'm not certain the link I supplied works well with Internet explorer, so
apologies for having to correct it. The following should work:

This study sesssion group is an unlisted group

sorry about that, if it still doesn't work and you want to join, send me an
email offlist and I'll send you a direct invitation to join by return email.

 I'm really looking forward to working in this type of quiet study
environment.

Larry