[APG Public List] citation Think Tank

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Thu Jun 10 09:09:04 MDT 2010

Because it's a yahoo group, you have to do the following to join:

Choose "Join this group".  Like google or microsoft requires, Yahoo requires
that you obtain a password.  You create a username which also a yahoo email
address, and choose a password.

the request comes to me and I will approve it.  Then you can go to the
webpage to set the email address you want the messages sent to from the
group.  And you can choose whether you want email delivered to you
individually or as a 'daily digest'.  You can even choose to have the email
turned off, and just read posts directly from the website.

In the future you only need the yahoo address and password if you want to
enter the website, otherwise if you set it for individual message delivery
by email,  then messages will arrive like they would from any other list
(and you respond in the same way as any list).

So aside from the requirement to sign in (by creating a yahoo
address/password) it works like a normal list.

best

Larry